Rollplay monster truck review

    If you have a car obsessed little one like I do I'm sure you've had your eye on a battery powered car of some form. For me I wanted to make sure he loved it, the price was reasonable, and that it held up. They don't call me Crash test mommy for nothing, if it wont last for my kids I won't recommend it for yours. 

I've spent the better part of a year seeking out the perfect battery powered car for my little man and thanks to Rollplay we finally found it! 

              Rollplay 24V Monster Truck Battery Ride-On



The reason we chose this bad boy wasn't just for it's cool looks that had my son revving up, the first thing that hooked us was the 24volt battery. A lot of these cars have 12Volts max and they dont give the power needed to drive through grass and small hills like we wanted. We wanted him to travel over any terrain without issue and that's exactly what this monster truck delivers. Not only the battery but the real working shocks and large wheels help ensure that my guy can go through anything and he still stays safely in his seat without feeling any bumps or sudden motions. 

Exhibit A-


    Did I think I was going to have a heart attack when my son decided to drive over the fire pit? YES I DID! But did he even feel anything less than safe while his truck smoothly rolled right over it? No he didnt the shocks ensured he stayed right where he was keeping the truck perfectly balanced for him. 

This thing is a miracle for the fearless! The next thing I love is that the entire undercarriage of the truck is built out of thick steel. No cheap plastic here! The only thing that is plastic is the truck itself and even that is a very sturdy make. Before he got the hang of the controls he rammed into our wooden fence a few dozen times and both him and his incredible monster truck were without a scratch. The truck comes with a steel side step to get into the truck and he knew what to do right away with no assistance. 


We couldn't have picked a better truck for our son the long lasting battery, cool asthetic, perfect price, and more made us really comfortable with this purchase. I definately reccomend checking it out to see if it's a good fit for the monster truck enthusiast in your life. So with all that said and my thoughts on the table I leave you with this little video of my son showing off a well practiced move of driving off our patio! 




Here are the specs for the car if your looking to know more. You can pick this bad boy up at your local Walmart. We ordered online for simple in store pickup. 

- 4 MPH forward max speed, 1.86 MPH reverse speed
- Giant wheels with rubber traction strips add fun and safety to your ride
- Real, working shocks to take this vehicle off-road
- Side foot step makes it easy to get in and out of the vehicle
- High-speed lockout so parents can set a safe, maximum speed before letting their little one take the wheel
- Rubber traction strips on wheels
- Working LED headlights and horn/engine sounds for a realistic feel
- Cool details such as exhaust pipe, decals, and grill add style
- 30 to 60 minute assembly required
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty (vehicle) and limited-6 month warranty (battery)

Comments