Waist Training with Waist Gang Society

Disclaimer: I received this product from Waist Gang Society free of charge in exchange for a review on the miracle waist shaper.

http://www.whatsawaist.com/


For those of you who are not familiar with waist training it is the practice of wearing a corset or shaping belt for long periods of time setting a particular hour glass figure and pulling in your waist. This practice has been around since the Victorian era and has had a lot of controversy surrounding it. I have always had an hourglass figure but after two kids I've lost a little of that. I thought this would be the perfect way to emphasize my waist back to the way it naturally used to look. After seeing the look Khloe Kardashian had obtained with Waist Gang Society's shapers I decided they were the brand for me! My shaper arrived really quickly and it came in the below packaging.





On the back of the package there is a guide to selecting the correct size for you. I gave all these measurements to the very helpful woman at Waist Gang Society and unfortunately the product didn't fit even though it matched up to the fitting directions on the back. The shaper has some stretch as its supposed to squeeze you in snug and the material and boning are very strong. There was still no way this was going to happen I had to get corset extenders and hook them up all the way down to make sure it was preforming as efficient as it should. This seemed to do the trick but I can't confidently tell you if this made a difference when it came to the effectiveness of the shaper. Before I begin here is what it says on the website about the particular waist shaper I am testing:

MIRACLE WAIST SHAPER

$ 125.33

You can barely see this wonderful garment under your clothes, works miracles and wonders at night!
This garment burns fatty tissue by making you sweat, targets the back, torso, waist and abdomen areas, helps you loose those extra inches, and provides abdominal support. This reshaper may reduce the appearance of your waist up to 2 sizes and straighten your torso and back for great posture instantly. This garment helps you lose those few inches at the waist that just won’t go away with exercise or diets. Two rows of hooks allow you to adjust the corset to your comfort level to enable a continuous refinement of your figure. On each side, it incorporates a flexible rod that goes from below bust to the pelvis.
 
And here is what they have to say on the beginning practice of waist training:
 
Waist training is a gradual process of waist reduction using our corset. The waist training practice came to prominence in Victorian times .Wearing a waist cinching corset, exercising and eating a healthy diet can radically reduce your waist size;instantly giving you a beautiful sexy silhouette while permanently getting rid of unwanted inches around your waist.
Waistgangsociety high quality Reshaping waistshaper is a unique latex material which attacks unwanted fat and impurities within your body. Our reshaping line will strengthen your core all the while improving your posture. The thermogenisis created within your body will allow your body to rid itself of harsh toxins and impurities, through perspiration. While wearing a garment or waist trainer , the tight compression will help to reduce food volume intake which will help acheive the healthier practice of smaller meals, more often, rather than three large meals a day.

I started By taking a before picture, then I wrestled myself into the trainer and took a picture with clothes on because the claim is that this is a great garment to wear underneath your clothes to get the desired look even if you don't follow the strict waist training regimen.




BEFORE

 
DURING (I had it on for about 3 hours here)
 
I'm not currently comfortable with taking a picture of myself with the shaper on in full view but earlier I did take a couple of just the shaper and the clasps:
 
 
 
 



 
 
 The material is really strong and it has hard ribbing this is supposed to improve your posture. I definitely see this as a long lasting very strong product. As far as the posture is concerned this is 100% effective you can tell right away that your standing up taller but with this around your waist it doesn't really allow you to slouch or bend from the middle. I am going to show my after whitch was a one day time lapse because for me this product was super effective but sadly not practical for the mommy lifestyle. I couldn't run around and pick up after my kids or get down on the floor and build a fort because it really wasn't very comfortable. I was constantly squirming for a good position and as an Aries I do not like to be constricted by clothing or anything else for that matter.For someone who doesn't have kids I would recommend this as a way to get the cinched in shape or if you choose to sleep in it that could be another great alternative to the daytime wear. I will continue to use this during the nights when were headed to the beach the next day or maybe if we have a date night coming up but for the full on waist training I am a quitter. I would rather be comfortable and natural than have that perfect shape and feeling suffocated. I also recommend this as an under the clothing wear with jeans and a cute top because it definatly takes away that so called muffin top area.
 
After 6 hours of day wear
 
 
 
 Over all consensus there was a noticeable effect and I can almost guarantee you this product works. However there is definitely a certain market for this product and that's just not me. I thought it was exactly what I was looking for however I would rather be comfortable and take the long road than uncomfortable and skinny.   If you feel this product is for you I feel you'll love the quality of the product and the durability. You can check out there full range of products here targeting different problem areas http://www.whatsawaist.com/collections/all

Comments

  1. We provide Waist training corsets for sale in all sizes & figures, waist training corsets for wedding, Corsets in cheap price. Taffeta & brocade corsets Sexy corsets are also available. www.corsetsqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well.Waist cincher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment