I See Me, and you should too!


I See Me is the most amazing company for children's personalized books and gifts. I contacted them to see if I could do a review with them and they were happy to partner up. I chose to do a review on one of their awesome new kids books My Very Own Trucks for my son. They offer a wide selection of personalized books, and a range of other personalized products including:

  • Board Books
  • Puzzles
  • Ornaments
  • Colouring Books
  • Placemats
  • Stickers
  • Growth Charts
  • Gift Sets
  • Lunch Boxes
 
 

I absolutely fell in love with their products searching through their website at http://www.iseeme.com/ and know you will too. Its hard not to see why they are the perfect Christmas and birthday gifts once you take a look at them and just how special they are for each child. Not only do the letters change to your child's but there is special places throughout the books featuring there names in trucks, signs, etc. Its great when the child is learning their name or as a great incentive for learning to read and as a keepsake they can show their children one day. They currently offer 35 storybooks so you can find the perfect theme that relates to your child and makes them feel special. I cannot even tell you how bright Blaise's face lit up when he saw his Name was Part of the title of this hardcover story. Even more so once you open the books they have the cutest little dedication page where you can write a little note to them or let the company decide you can also feature their birthdate and a picture of them.


Since on their website you can click each title to see an example of every page I decided to feature only some of the pages below and some of the cutest images where his name was especially shown.









 At the end of the story they feature an A-Z Encyclopedia of things that go whitch is really cute, and then they show you some of their other available titles with your child's name already inserted into the title.
 


We had so much fun reading this story and I already know it's going to be a favourite of his for a long time to come. He really enjoyed spotting his name in the different pages and guessing what letter comes next. Now my daughter is looking for her copy so I need to get onto creating one for her too! You should definatly check them out with 35 different stories, a variety of other personalized products, and endless gift possibilities I See Me is definatly the place to be.

To find and Follow I See Me they have a variety of outlets you can check out. Find them here:

Website:  http://www.iseeme.com/

 
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ISeeMe_Books        @ISeeMe_Books
 
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/iseemebooks/     #iseemebooks
 
 

Comments