CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara by LashBlast

I received The Super Sizer mascara via my +BzzAgent account and +COVERGIRL . It included the mascara and coupons for $2.00 off.





I expected to see a giant applicator wand and was greatly surprised when I opened the mascara. It has the tiniest bristles, they are short and spaced out but there is lots of them. I was immediately skeptical but upon trying them pleasantly surprised. The fact that the bristles are so small allows them to get in between each lash without sweeping up the rest of them, and clumping them together. As you can see in the below picture the applicator part of the wand is not much larger than the stick part.



It claims to increase your lash volume by %400 and you are supposed to apply the mascara using a twirling motion spinning the wand as you apply. They have a 3 step recommendation for application so that's what I did, Here are the steps :)

  • Step 1: Place the Lash Styler’s narrow core and short bristles right at the base of your lashes
  • Step 2: Pull the Lash Styler through the lashes from root to tip, twirling or rotating a bit as you go
  • Step 3: Sculpt and style the lashes until you reach super-sized, corner-to-corner volume!


I apologize for the terrible before picture I was trying to figure out the best way to show my barely there lashes.


BEFORE

AFTER

 

As you can see the effect it had on my lashes was amazing. It gave them great volume and it was really easy to apply with the twirling motion. I love the very black colour and didn't find it clumpy because of the applicator wand and this is defiantly a mascara I will gravitate towards in the future.






@COVERGIRL #GotItFree

Comments