MAM toddler training toothbrush

The MAM training brush is the best toothbrush I've found for my son! It seems like such a simple thing but we have tried alot of different brands and this one is by far the best.




Our real life is not always perfectly organized and sometimes that means brushing his teeth while he is distracted with his toys or pj masks on tv. That's what makes the safety shield on this toothbrush so amazing, the handle is long enough that I can brush at the same time as him or by myself but he can also brush by himself because of the safety Shield when he's feeling like a big boy and not wanting Mom to help. I feel like this toothbrush does give toddlers a chance to practice how to properly brush and take care of their teeth since they do have the freedom to give it a try with the shield there. It's also really adorable he his has a little bear design on it and he likes using it it's not a battle. we mommy's have enough work cut out for us in a day so any little thing that can save time or grief is always a winner in my book I highly recommend these give them a try.


Comments