CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation
 
I received this CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 foundation through my @BzzAgent account and @CoverGirl for free in exchange for my testing the product and reviewing. There was 3 different options of products I could try but I decided to test out this one because it combines a primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step. Being a busy mom this sounded perfect for me. There were 14 shades to choose from I went with Natural Beige 840. It was hard for me to choose as I'm between an ivory and medium skin tone but on my screen this one looked like a good match. It also contains a sunscreen with spf 20. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump that I found gives you just the right amount I used one pump for my entire face so I imagine this can last a long time. This product retails for $12.97 on walmart.ca whitch is very well price especially considering its a one stop face shop in a bottle. This is how it arrived. Pretty simple just a bottle and a #BzzAgent card.
 
 
 
 
I took a before picture and close up of my problem skin area:
 
 
 
 
Then I went to work, squirting one pump into my fingers I then spread it evenly over my skin(Yes I am a finger applier!). Immediately I noticed it was covering really well and the texture was great creamy and easy to spread. Sadly it was the wrong skin tone for me personally. It is a lot more orange than my skin is and I looked kind of spray tanned. (Its a little hard to tell because my camera is garbage) This is a common issue with ordering beauty products online because your laptop screen settings can be very different from the site you are using whitch is what happened here. Here is the look with just the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous, 3in1 Foundation on:

 
 

 
Here is what it looked like once I had completed my daily beauty routine. When I put on the powder I usually use as my next step it definatly helped tone down the orange a bit but not as much as I would have liked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 So overall I'm actually really happy with the product. It lives up to its claims, covered my problem areas, and the added bonus of sunscreen in the product saves yet another step. The only issue I had was the colour and that was simply a user error. I'm definitely going to try this product again because the consistency is exactly what you need in a foundation and it seriously took me under a minute to be happy it was on and even. Next time however I'm going to grab it in person so I can actually compare the 14 shades to real life.
 
 

Comments