Kelly's Raspberry Coconut Tarts!


So this weekend my family is going to a huge local BBQ and everyone needed to bring something. They asked specifically for desserts so I decided to make up a new one with things I had around the house. I normally would make my own shells but with having to make a lot I cheated and bought some. So you can definatly use homemade if you prefer. I hope you enjoy :)



This recipe makes 36 mini tarts.
Prep. Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time 17-20 Minutes



 
Ingredients:
 
36 Mini Tart Shells
1/2 Cup softened Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
2 Slightly Beaten Eggs
2 Pinches Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
3/4 Cup Coconut (Sweetened or unsweetened depending on sweet tooth)
1 Pint of Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)


Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment. Spread out tart shells and fill with 1-2 raspberries. In a medium sized bowl cream butter and brown sugar. Then mix in the remaining ingredients until incorporated. Do not over mix. Pour filling over tart shells just below crust line. Filling will rise slightly. Bake for 17 minutes for a gooey tart, 20 Minutes if you'd like it to be firmer. It will be bubbly and smell delicious :) Allow to cool on a wire rack and Voila your done. Either hide away or attempt to share!



Comments