Bakers Krate August 2015 Unboxing

Bakers Krate is an amazing subscription box from Winnipeg that features 6 different baked treats from local delicious bakeries. I found this company while doing a search on local product companies and they we're sweet enough to send me a box to review. While supporting the local businesses you can get desserts at your doorstep which I think is crazy! This is an amazing creative idea for the sweetie in your life for birthdays, anniversary's, Christmas, or just because your amazing. The weather was a little too dark outside to film in my little set up spot so I had to improvise and film it in my daughters room I hope this doesn't ruin it for you because you will love the product.
 
 
 
 
To order your subscription go to
 
 
 
 

          Chocolate Brownie from Goodies Bake Shop Ltd.

 
                     Red Velvet Cakette from Cake-ology.

 
Vanilla Cakette from Cake-ology.
 
 
Blueberry Crumble from Goodies Bake Shop Ltd. 
 
 
(purple) Saskatoon Imperial Cookie, (pink) Raspberry Imperial Cookie both from Cake-ology.




Comments