Secret Clear Gel Deodorant

I received Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Deodorant in Cocoa Butter Kiss via my BzzAgent account to test out and share my thoughts. I have used clear deodorants in the past but my usual preference is a roll on or solid deodorant (in fact Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid in Cocoa Butter Kiss is my go to fave) as I sometimes find it uncomfortable to put on a cold liquid first thing in the morning and I haven't tried one that can last.



 The BzzAgent kit came with 2 sample sized deodorants and I dug right in! I used it in the afternoon and it lasted till the next morning with no issue. The real test was when I took it with me Camping at a cabin near Sauble Beach. Hiking to waterfalls, Tanning on the beach, building sandcastles, and shopping are all summer sweat beacons so I really put this deodorant through the ringer. I wish I could say I didn't have to worry about wetness and odor as I hoped the claims would be true but that wasn't the case. I had to reapply it every few hours or odor was an issue usually that's not a problem I encounter. Definitely not something that was not really convenient to do while camping and taking care of two kids, and I found that it worked better if I took a minute to fan my underarms with an arm over my head to let it dry before I went about my day this is something I'd definitely love to skip if given the option. I

Overall I love the smell and think for day to day it could definatly be a great option if you don't sweat a lot or maybe for the younger preteen generation. For me I'll be sticking to the invisible solid, I love the smell of the Cocoa Butter Kiss I've spent a lot of time sniffing different scents over time and I LOVE this scent its fresh and clean and goes with or without most perfumes and my hubby loves it. I also find it can last a whole day without reapplying and doesn't leave white marks about 90% of the time. Let me know what your go to deodorant is in the comments below, and if you don't know yet I absolutely recommend taking a trip to your local drugstore and sniffing one out!! happy sniffing ;)

#Secret #SniffMe +BzzAgent  +Secret Deodorant  #AlwaysSmellLikeAWinner #CocoaButterKiss #Love

Comments